Friday, April 12, 2013

Had the last formal presentation of my whole university life today. I feel so disappointed in myself. I really wanted to do well for this presentation, I have prepared so much and felt that I was pretty ready. I was pretty calm BUT, I still screwed up. I was so scared that I will exceed the timing but I ended up falling short of 1 minute. WTH right, 1 minute is ALOT. Sigh. Honestly, no matter how much I rehearsed, it never seems enough.

A true friend told me "I think you have done better presentations before".

Oh well, I really wanted to end my final presentation with a BANG. I guess things didn't go as I wished. I feel like I have disappointed my prof D: She has been so nice and encouraging and I really wanted to do well to show her my improvements. Oh well. 

OKAY STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment