Saturday, September 13, 2014

It's been awhile since I went back to work on a Saturday.

I remember doing that once or twice when I first started working because I was so overwhelmed with work. Super unlucky that time! Despite OT-ing on weekdays I went back on weekends too. My colleague would scold me for OT-ing when I just started work but he doesn't understand how much work I have since we are from different departments. Moreover I was new and took a longer time to figure things out.

Then I stopped doing that because I got back on track and work isn't that urgent anyway. I personally don't like the feeling of having so much backlog. The to-do list just gets longer :/ Now I've so much backlog that I think I need to work on weekends again!! I don't like the feeling of working late and I rather go back on a Saturday!

Oh and I don't like being back in office alone. It's also awkward when I see someone else whom I'm not close with. I don't think it's a good thing to be seen on a Saturday. Shows your inefficiency on workdays?

I hope that is my efficiency level would be 200% so that my backlog can miraculously disappear! But of course not at the expense of quality. I CAN DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment