Friday, September 12, 2014

It's been a while since I blogged.

Feeling so down/disappointed that I really need some space to rant.

So it was my very first duty today. I'm feeling really disappointed with myself because I could have done so much better. I have no idea what got into me, I was so careless and I didn't put in much effort as much as I wanted to. Not sure if I was too nervous.

On hindsight I really think I made quite a bit of mistakes. I hope it will be nothing serious. :/ Or someone would tell me it's okay and it doesn't matter. CROSSES FINGERS. I'm really quite worried and can't stop thinking about those 'mistakes'. :(

It was an eventful day but I really learnt alot. In fact I already can't wait for the next duty because I want to improve and do much better!

I shall just hope for the best now and need to stop brooding over this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment