Sunday, May 26, 2013

Seoul Day 9: Hyehwa

On the last day, I explored Hyehwa where my hostel is located.

Isaac toast. This is a MUST TRY! It was so freaking good! I'm glad I found this place. 
I had mine in Hyehwa, I know there is one in Myeongdong. It's usually along the streets and I'm sure you won't miss it because it smells so good! They make it on the spot and you can watch them prepare! 

Apple mango shaved ice at Tous Les Jours
The mango was too frozen and sour! But the apple sauce was good! 

Our flight got delayed by 2 hours so we had a complimentary food voucher! 
This pork cutlet was cheap and shiok!

Mini melts

White chocolate mocha from Caffe Bene
This is almost everywhere in Seoul! Tastes pretty good :>

Caramel macchiato cake from Starbucks, quite decent too!

And this marks the end of my Seoul trip! I guess my most memorable experience was asking for money from strangers because I was too broke. It's a long story but to cut it short, I got scammed by the single trip ticket machine which was totally unexpected. I only had enough money for one trip. So when the machine screwed me up, I could only ask for money to get to the airport. I'm so glad that after asking 3 people and overcoming the communication barrier, I found a person who gave me money. Thank you stranger! :> 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Im wondering where we can buy mini melts in seoul korea? We're leaving tomorrow and we wanna taste it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry this is a little late, but I had it at the airport! The same place where I had the pork cutlet :)

      Delete