Friday, September 21, 2012

Hello from Saint John


Its been 1 month and 1 week since I am on exchange. Really loving everything right now. Exchange is way better than I expected and I am so thankful for this. Its really peaceful here and the people are so friendly. Canadians will just smile and talk to you while you are walking. Something really cool is that WE ARE ALLOWED TO JAYWALK! seriously? the cars stopped for us in the middle of the roads for us to jaywalk. If we are in Singapore we will get horned plus a middle finger maybe. HAHA.


How town looks like. Just a 15 minutes walk from my apartment.


Bank of Montreal


View on top of Fort Howe, apparently a tourist attraction (just right outside my apartment!)


The skies and clouds are really extremely pretty here!


My apartment! I stay on the 3rd floor, the unit on the left. Really love my apartment cos its so clean and well equipped! So lucky to chance upon this apartment!

I have a 3 day week from Monday to Wednesday with 2 lessons everyday! Most of my time is spent on cooking, baking and watching dramas. LIFE IS AWESOME. I am beginning to love cooking more and more. I was just a lazy girl back home waiting for food to be cooked by my mum. But now I am usually the one cooking everyday! (very willingly cos I really love to cook and experiment different recipes!) Changed person :D

No comments:

Post a Comment