Saturday, September 22, 2012

Niagara Falls


Went to Niagara Falls from 30 to 31 August! This was my first trip!

Something epic happened. (Warning: Lengthy story)

We bought a groupon deal for Sheraton hotel but I made a booking at the wrong hotel without realizing. When I tried to check in at Sheraton, the hotel did not have my records and I panicked. It was already 8pm+ at that time. :O Then I looked at the email confirmation and realized I booked Crowne Plaza instead. THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT HOW COULD I BOOK WRONGLY OMG. Called Crowne Plaza and they refused to waive the charges for cancellation even if we are not staying there and I felt so bad to my friends cos I wasted the Groupon deal which was only for Sheraton. Its not like we would go back there again. BUT GUESS WHAT? Crowne Plaza said they also have a Groupon deal and I already booked the hotel under the deal. When I made a reservation I gave my Groupon reference number. I think Groupon may be flawed in this area because the hotel could not tell if my Groupon reference number was for their hotel. I managed to smoke my way to stay at Crowne Plaza using a Sheraton groupon deal cos the person didnt check the Groupon paper I passed to her although Sheraton was printed right on the paper!! HAHA LUCKY US. EVERYTHING WAS GOOD AT THE END OF THE DAY :D


Random ferris wheel. I think ferris wheels are pretty :)



Couldn't jump too high cos my backpack was very heavy!



Yummy fudge for free tasting at Hersheys



Pretty flowers



Horseshoe falls



American falls


Look at the huge volume of water flowing down!







My life is complete after seeing this double rainbow. Always seen it on instagram and I finally caught it!

Niagara falls was really pretty and majestic that I couldnt stop snapping pictures of it! I am glad I went on exchange or I wouldnt know when I will ever be able to see Niagara falls :')


No comments:

Post a Comment