Saturday, May 25, 2013

Seoul Day 6: Lotte World

I guess there are some things that you can't do alone, like visiting a theme park. On the 6th day, I headed to Lotte World with my friends. I think out of all my friends who visited or will be visiting Seoul, I'm the only one who went to Lotte World. If I go back to Seoul again in future, I'll definitely make a trip to Everland. Everland and Carribbean Bay seem so fun! I was feeling pretty adventurous that day so I took almost all the rides. Partly also because there weren't any rides that were too thrilling for me to handle. After taking that challenging roller coaster in Wonderland Canada, I guess I'm pretty fearless now. 


Waffle with whipped cream and chocolate sauce


Took the indoor hot air balloon. The queue was mad long.

Soft serve green tea ice cream while queuing for another ride


Love this ride because the scenery was so good! I was right above the water. 

Took this twice!

View of the outdoor theme park



View of indoor theme park

Left the theme park around evening. Headed to Myeongdong for dinner and some shopping!

Samgyetang (13,000 won)

No comments:

Post a Comment