Sunday, May 26, 2013

Seoul Day 8: Myeongdong, NANTA

Started the day by visting Ewha again! As this was my second last day, I went back to buy some stuff that I was still contemplating earlier. Ended up spending more than I should, so I was pretty broke. :O My plan was to shop till afternoon and have some cake and tea while I read a book at some cafe. But being the broke person I was, I couldn't afford to go to any cafes. I settled for Macs and read my book there while I waited for my friends to catch NANTA at night. 

Bulgogi burger that was so awesome!

Lots of fan girls screaming. I can't even see who that person is. 

NANTA! 





I think NANTA was pretty entertaining! The guys all had at least six packs, the only female in the cast had a hot bod too! They engaged the audience well and this is really worth watching! We managed to get 20% discount because my friends' guesthouse owner booked this for us. And we were very lucky to get our seats upgraded for free! We bought the cheapest tickets (32,000 won after discount) and we managed to get good seats on the first floor! (Y)

Bibimbap (8,000 won)

Waffles from Mangosix. 

Credits: Flickr

If you are into mango stuff, you have to visit Mangosix. I tried the froyo once and it was pretty good! I also had some mango drink and it was awesome too! There are a few branches around I think it's pretty easy to spot. I had mine in Myeongdong. 


If you are a green tea lover, you have to visit O'sulloc for green tea latte, green tea cakes, green tea ice cream etc. I spotted one in Myeongdong!

No comments:

Post a Comment