Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DAY 2 MONTREAL

Day 2:

Found a bubble tea shop and I just had to buy it. The last time I had bubble tea was in Toronto, that's like almost 3 months ago :O Bubble teas in Canada are SO EXPENSIVE. My taro green milk tea costs 4.50 cad!! But the taste was good, so I shan't complain too much. Had lunch at Qing Hua Dumpling, another place I found online. Okay I know Montreal isn't famous for dumplings, but I just happen to chance upon people raving about this restaurant having really good dumplings. We had pork and shrimp dumplings. It was like xiao long bao! There was soup inside and it was really not bad! It felt good to see Chinese around and the waitress even spoke to us in Chinese!



Spent the entire afternoon shopping in downtown again! Had dinner at Le Gros Jambon, another place I found online. Had a pulled pork burger with fries! Fries was good but pulled pork was alright only. I have tasted better pulled pork in Saint John. And we went for dessert at Juliette & Chocolat! This place is really awesome! Tried some award winning chocolate drink and it was really so gao and good.  


Had vanilla ice cream and raspberry sorbet with homemade meringue as well. This was a disappointment although they had a * on the menu. I guess its better to order chocolate desserts, since that's what they are good at! Also had a  grilled banana with caramel crepe! This was my favourite out of all three :)



To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment