Saturday, November 3, 2012

Have been enjoying my long weekend! Spent the past few days shopping, watching dramas, eating good food and chilling without touching any work at all. This is the life. Can't wait for my F21 & ASOS stuff to arrive, hope it will turn out good! I never had much luck with online purchases, they usually don't turn out as nice as I thought it would be, or the size wouldn't fit nicely. Spent quite abit this time, please let it be good! 

Current favourite breakfast! FROSTIES with soy milk :D

Attempted to cook sambal seafood. Chanced upon squids in the market and it cost only 2 cad for 2 squids! I thought I could only eat this after I go back to Singapore! So happy now! Another craving satisfied :)

Teriyaki chicken with broccoli and cashew at the market. 
So glad I went out to explore the market if not I would be missing out on so much good food. There are many small cafes and buying groceries there is so much cheaper! Can't wait to go back again!

Chocolate chip cupcake. 
Looks pretty but it tastes horrible that we threw them away. It was baked using premix which was bought by mistake. This goes to show that our baking is BETTER than premix (Y)

Maple cream cookie. Going to buy tons of this back home!

My super sinful supper from macs, but it was so good!

Simple cookies with jam and nutella baked by G! 

No comments:

Post a Comment