Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Birthday G!

It was G's 21st yesterday! We decided to go out for pizzas which is a 2 min walk from our place. Not very fantastic, but still a satisfying dinner.

BBQ chicken

Hawaiian 

Veggie


Chicken wings with honey garlic sauce


Surprised her with a chocolate truffle cake at home.
Love the super thick and yummy chocolate!! 

Dessert with ice wine is the bombz

Headed to town today after mass. Wanted to go to the city market to get groceries but it is not open. Saw a burger place and lunched there instead. IT WAS SO AWESOME, IM SO GLAD WE CHANCED UPON IT. 

HUGE BURGER! To make up for not being able to go to NYC.


Turkey, crispy bacon, smoked paprika onion frites with BBQ sauce
NICEST BURGER I HAVE EATEN IN AWHILE

Made a card for G!
Prettiest card I have ever hand made from scratch! So proud of it! :D

There is a funny story behind this. I was actually making this card when G was around, but I was pretending that I was making for another friend. While TY was writing her message, G decided to come over and look at the card. OMG THE HORROR. I faster took a piece of paper and covered up her name and wrote DEBORAH. LOL Deborah are you reading this? And I took maple leaves to cover the messages. So proud of myself, she didn't suspect a thing! I thought I would have given the surprise away :/ Then I realized I forgot to remove the 'GSTC' on it! Asked her later at night and she said she saw it but she thought we were telling Deborah about GSTC. Phew so I guess I managed to cover up pretty well (Y)

Happy 21st G! Hope you liked everything we prepared for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment