Thursday, November 22, 2012

DAY 4 MONTREAL

Day 4:

Last day in Montreal! Since it was a Sunday and there is a very famous church in Montreal, we attended mass there. I totally forgot that it would be in French. Sat through an hour of French mass not understanding a word that the priest is saying. But I could still guess some parts here and there. Usually they would charge a fee to enter the church to take some photos but we managed to avoid paying because we stayed in the church after mass ended. Saved $$ :D

Pretty altar

Went for brunch at Le Gros Jambon. This is supposed to be eggs benny but it totally doesn't look like one! The egg was fully cooked, nothing like a poached egg. The smoked salmon was pretty bland too. I find it a little pricey as well. I guess online reviews aren't that accurate afterall, or maybe I ordered the wrong food.


Went to Biodome after lunch! Walked through 4 different ecosystems and this is my favourite! There are many more photos in my camera but I am only blogging those from my iPhone so you can only see penguins. Anyway, the penguins are SUPER CUTE, especially when they walk! Took a super cute video of this penguin walking, shall upload it soon!




Went back for dessert at Juliette & Chocolat again! Last meal in Montreal :<

Savoury crepe with tuna, egg, tomato, red pepper pesto and cheese


Cranberry and pistachio brownie


Intense chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. 
MY FAVOURITE out of the three!

Okay so this marks the end of my 4 days 3 nights in Montreal. The most memorable thing was eating. I can only remember eating and eating everyday. It was a nice getaway and I really wish I could travel more.

Now I am back to reality. Lots of assignments and presentations coming up sigh.

2 more weeks of school left and 1 month till the end of exams. Time really flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment