Thursday, November 15, 2012

SO FREAKING HAPPY MY F21 PARCEL ARRIVED YESTERDAY :D Out of the 4 pieces, actually only 1 piece fitted nicely. And that was actually the piece I was worried it would be too small. The rest were all quite big :O I think I'm bringing home to get a tailor to alter for me :O Too inexperienced with online shopping. Note to self: Get XS clothes from Canada F21.


C made fried carrot cake today! DAMN PRO. It was made from scratch from shredding the radish! Super high level, it was a little too spicy for me but I still enjoyed it.


And there is also the dessert version of carrot cake made by G! This was super good too! I had like 4-5 slices in total! :/ Oh my, how to not get fat you tell me. Too hard to resist!

I am so happy and relieved today! Cleared both my midterms today and that marks the end of all my midterms (had 7 in total!) It has been a hell week rushing assignments and mugging for midterms I AM SO GLAD ITS OVER FYEAH. It was a horrible week because I (finally) fell ill 1 week ago. The last time that I can remember falling sick was year 1 sem 1. That's like 2 years ago. My immunity system totally rocks. So anyway I had a 1x good one with fever, sore throat, runny nose and cough. Being the typical me, obviously I didn't say a thing about it (yeah, forever want to act strong) G noticed my voice changed and ask if I caught a flu, I just replied 'really meh' I hate admitting being sick haha I am weird. And I am saying now because I have (almost) recovered! Even as I am typing this I still feel weird discussing about it, but I just want to jot down this experience. TY I hope I didn't spread to you, though I think I already did. Oops :O Get well soon!

I AM GOING TO MONTREAL FROM TMR TILL SUNDAY! :D
Bagels, poutine, chocolate HERE I COME (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment