Thursday, November 29, 2012

 













Lots of Macs and Starbucks the whole week because I have been doing work outside! I'm too nua when I'm at home :/

Baked raspberry oatmeal bars because there was too much jam and I had to clear them. Baked oatmeal raisin cookies too (3rd time!) Have been practising to find the perfect way to bake it! Going to give some to our landlord this Friday because he invited us over to his place for a meal so must have some standard!

Cooked up a feast with chicken drumlets, curry, egg with onion, broccoli with mushroom and belachan brinjal! It's been super long since we cooked a proper meal. School work has drained us out and we have no time to cook at all.

Went to city market again to have my favourite spicy pork with vermicelli at the Korean stall. SO GOOD SO AWESOME. Tried this chow mein with chocolate chip, peanut butter, butterscotch and peanuts we spotted while walking. Though it sounds weird, like who on earth eats chow mein as a dessert, IT WAS SURPRISINGLY GOOD! It's like rice krispies, but with chow mein instead. Oh well, chocolate never fails!

Just went through the worst hell week ever. I thought it was bad enough when I had 3 midterms in 3 days. But I had 3 presentations in 3 days this time which was much much worse. Slept for an average of 4 to 5 hours everyday. I even slept on the sofa twice because I wanted to wake up to continue my work without disturbing TY with my alarm. (The sofa was really comfy btw) So I have cleared all 3 presentations and they went well. Quite relieved for one of them because we were SUPER UNPREPARED, like 10 minutes before the presentation I was still editing my slides, trying to come up with what to say. And that class is a pretty smart class, I was worried that we would challenged by questions and we will really die because we didn't even prepare much in the first place. Thank God we managed to answer the questions and we managed to smoke our way through! (Y)

But no it's not over yet, I have 4 assignments to hand up next week. And my final exams start next Saturday. WTH. I have 2 papers on Sat by the way. This is madness. Too busy to notice that time is slipping by so quickly. 3 weeks left in Saint John :O I'm not ready to go home yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment