Sunday, November 11, 2012

Karma

Have been reflecting pretty much these few days. I wonder how many people I've unintentionally hurt with my untactful comments. Sometimes we don't mean it, but it just comes out wrong. And you never know how the other party may actually remember this for life. I do remember small little untactful comments that have been said to me, but I believe the other person probably said it without realizing I was hurt by such comments. So now I'm wondering if I've ever said anything wrong to hurt anyone, I probably don't mean it. I know I can be untactful at times, sometimes I forget my limits when I'm having too much fun. You know how sometimes you will just niao someone because its fun, because you think you are close enough to keep bringing certain things up to laugh at, but that person may actually be upset just that he/she is not voicing out and pretending to be alright. I may think its okay, but to them it's not. It might be something they don't want to talk about anymore but I just won't stop harping on it. It's just the way I am, a little inconsiderate and playful, resulting in fierce and harsh comments sometimes. But I really never ever mean to hurt anyone. So to everyone whom I have ever hurt without realizing, I'm sorry. Heard something that made me feel pretty hurt, then it occurred to me this is probably what someone else have felt before. Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment