Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Monday blues

Felt super tired and restless yesterday so I decided to skip lessons! Skipped both lessons that are taught by the prof I ranted about last week. Not that I am still unhappy with him, but I just really felt lazy to go to school. Since I'm on exchange, just slack :D For once, I don't have to pack my lunch/dinner to school on a Monday! 

It felt really awesome to be home alone for so long (about 9 hours), I could do whatever I want and I really like this feeling. So I took off my clothes and walked around like no one is looking, sang freely like no one is listening and danced like no one is watching. Okay, I am just kidding! I didn't anything crazy or wild, I just like the solitude and peace when I am alone. Wanted to do something exciting and I decided to bake some earl grey cupcakes to surprise my friends when they come back from school. I like to give people surprises! Used my Love Tea #7 (contains chinese black tea, dark chocolate, freeze-dried strawberry, red rose petals) from DavidsTea instead since we don't have any earl grey tea at home, so actually to be exact its just tea flavoured cupcakes. I have to stress that THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M BAKING ALONE, that's why it's exciting. Usually we would bake together and I will just do certain steps here and there. This is my virgin experience baking something all by myself! Another level up :D I felt that the tea cupakes were pretty successful except for the frosting which failed super badly. I think I added too much milk, it was so liquid that it doesn't look like frosting AT ALL. Oh well, I will try again next time! I choose to blame the ingredients because I didn't have everything that was required! 


Lunch: Dumplings, egg with onion, oven baked fish  

Love Tea #7 cupcakes

My super liquid frosting on top. Sigh, fail max. 
It's supposed to be lemon buttercream frosting by the way. WHAT A JOKE!
It's the thought that counts right?


No comments:

Post a Comment