Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's official. I'll be out of here in less than 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to traveling around US, but not really ready to go home yet. My exchange is really coming to an end omg. Sometimes it still feels so surreal that I'm actually on exchange, so surreal that I'm in a foreign land (or maybe not so foreign anymore) This actually feels like home to me, I'm so used to everything here. I don't really want to go home, except for the fact that I can't wait to meet some of my friends. Or maybe to see how my family has been, the most exciting thing is to actually see if my mum has lost weight successfully. HAHA, I will be so happy for her if she did. At the same time, I am damn worried about how my family/friends will react when they see a plus size Sharron. Oh the horror. Everyone gains weight when they go on exchange right? Tell me yes.

Exams in less than 2 days and I'm so surprisingly chill. Maybe because it's exchange. This is like the slackest period for me. So overwhelmed with quizzes/midterms/assignments the past 12 weeks and I can finally take a break now. Just submitted my last assignment a few minutes ago. I really don't feel any urge to study, I'm not stressed and I'm not panicking even though I haven't started studying and I have TWO papers this Sat. Weird? But I'm enjoying this feeling, taking things one step at a time, enjoying the last few moments of exchange instead of worrying about exams. I mean, I just need to pass right? And my papers are 35% only I think it will be manageable since I have done decently well for the other components. Hope I won't regret for being this complacent. (& I hope I won't end up panicking tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment