Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1st day of school

I was pretty excited for school since I haven't had lessons in NTU for 8 months. What made me most excited was meeting my friends whom I haven't seen for the whole semester, and also freshies whom I haven't seen since camp.

In a super good mood and did many nice things today!

1. Gave out cookies that I baked to my friends! 8 people got to try my oatmeal raisin cookies today, I really hope they are alright. I'm not a good baker, but I just wanted to share something that I made myself. I also walked to WKW to deliver cookies. Okay I never knew it was so near until I walked there myself. It was funny because I actually google mapped it and then I realized it's just a 5 minute walk away. Who uses google map to navigate around school? Me. :/

2. Met 2 exchange students from US who asked me for directions. I started chatting with them while bringing them to the right place. I can be friendly if I am not lazy.

3. Woke someone up when the train reached the final stop. I do this quite often actually, I cannot understand how people can ignore all these people who concussed and just walk out.

Okay these are just small simple acts, nothing too extreme. Just that it all happened on the same day so I feel like I did alot. I am accumulating good karma :D


No comments:

Post a Comment