Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Big decisions

Visited the career fair yesterday and it left me more confused. I know I won't be happy being an auditor, but I'm not the kind that needs to be happy in what I do. I accept many things very easily and I will do my best in whatever I land up in. Just like how I studied Accountancy when I didn't even know what I was in for, but still survived anyway.

I want to move away from my degree but I don't have the balls to. I really don't feel like doing audit because of the long hours and mundane work. If I do audit, I know I'm just doing it because everyone else is doing it, it just seems like the only right choice. It is a safe path because there are good opportunities (and money) that comes if you put up with it for 2 years which is pretty enticing.

On a random note, it takes so much effort to come up with a good resume and cover letter!! I'm forever procrastinating when it comes to that. With my limited vocabulary and average writing skills, I don't know how I am going to secure any interview. For once, I really really want to get something I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment