Friday, January 4, 2013

It's been 3 days since I am back in Singapore, finally back to reality now. The weather is SO HOT omg I just want to hide indoors. It's so boring in Singapore, I'm back to my mundane life. 

You know how everyone craves for bak chor mee, satay, stingray, hokkien mee, fried carrot cake and stuff when they come back? I haven't eaten a single item yet HAHA. Somehow I don't really crave for them and also because my house hawker doesn't have all those. I only ate YTF, mee rebus and prawn noodles, nothing great at all. 

One of the things I wanted to do badly was to visit the cafes when I'm back. I already started listing down places I want to visit when I was back in Saint John! Can't wait to go! People I REALLY REALLY want to meet up with are not around now. So unwelcoming right! I'm back and they are gone tsk. I need all my friends to hurry come back from their holidays, wherever they are, I'm so bored :< Can't wait to hand out souvenirs to them :D

AND I PASSED ALL MY MODS IN UNB! YAY! SO HAPPY! It's the first time I'm seeing so many As! 1 A+, 1 A and 2 A-s, things I will never see in my NTU results slip. -.- Maybe I shall add a resolution to study hard and achieve the personal best GPA for my final sem. HAHA. But with the power of bell curve, I doubt that will happen. So anyway since I have passed everything, I officially have a 2 day week for the coming semester. Shiok max, now I need to think of what to do on the other 3 days. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment