Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bedok 85 + Udders


Had an impromptu makan party with a very random group of friends! Just 4 of us and we ordered a crazy amount of food! Chicken wings, satay, stingray, char kway teow, fried carrot cake, oyster omelette, bak chor mee & sugarcane! No more space for ah balling but we headed to udders for ice cream instead!





Is udders supposed to be good for waffles? I felt that the waffles was alright only, probably only looks pretty for a picture. I would rather have the ice cream on its own. Love the flavours we ordered that day! Mao shan wang, rum & raisin, snickers mars honeycomb vanilla & awesomely chocolate!



Met up with LLBBDD for dinner at a Turkish restaurant called Sofra. Turkish food reminds me of the Baklava I had in Saint John. Saw it on the menu too but didn't order! Hmm I'm not very familiar with Turkish food so I had a hard time choosing. Nothing seems to appeal to me. Settled for this chicken patties in tangy tomato sauce. Anything tomato based can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment