Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Finally got to K, and I did it for 6 hours straight. Honestly in the past it would be no kick to me, but this time, I felt so so tired. I needed to take breaks in between and I felt like I was straining my throat. When I left, my voice was hoarse. Omg the result of not singing for 4.5 months.

Had dinner at Old Airport Road, I am a lousy Eastie! I've only visited Old Airport Road only twice so far! D introduced me some prawn noodles, it wasn't too bad but I still prefer the one opposite TJ. I like my noodles and soup separate.

Went to Out of the Pan at Raffles City Shopping Centre for some waffles and crepes. Supposed to try Tiong Bahru Bakery as well but we didn't in the end. The waffles and crepes was super worth it because there is 1 for 1 if you pay by POSB card, the bill totalled to only about $12 per person for 2 waffles and 2 crepes! :D

Seafood jungle crepe. The waitress recommended this to us because we couldn't decide but it was alright only. 


Peking duck crepe. Picked this after I read some reviews online. This is a must try! I like it :D


Chocolate waffles with pear ice cream. My first time trying pear ice cream and it was not bad. Desserts never fail. 


Banana split waffles with chocolate ice cream and strawberry sorbet. The chocolate ice cream was good! I like the presentation of the dessert as well. I would go back for more because 1 for 1 is really super worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment