Monday, January 21, 2013

Prawning

My virgin experience prawning! Moreover it was a late night prawning session. Prawned from 11pm to 4am! Amazing, I haven't been out till so late before. But I guess because I'm already 21, so I have the freedom now. :D Anyway, it was to celebrate johnnyboyboyboy's birthday! Haven't seen all the hallies since I went on exchange, especially the big 5 (& friends). I don't stay in hall anymore so I won't get to see them very often. :/

The funny thing is, I didn't catch a single prawn at all. I didn't even hold the rod or attempt to prawn at all. Just sat there, ate cockles and chit chat. I was so sleepy and tired when it was 1am+ (signs of ageing?) I think they caught 60+ prawns in total. We finally BBQ-ed at 3am+ and the prawns were really good with the super spicy chilli.

I think it's quite a nice place to chill the night away. Can have supper while prawning, peaceful place and good ambience. I wouldn't mind going back again, and this time I will attempt to prawn.





No comments:

Post a Comment