Sunday, January 27, 2013

So many things I want to do but I don't have enough time!

1. JOB APPLICATIONS. This is my top priority now, more important than catching up with school work. I really really really hope to get a job I like. I'm really putting in lots of effort so please bring me some good news.

2. Catching up with school work. Yes, I finally feel the NEED to catch up after 2 weeks of school. I'm too lost during lessons and it's worrying. I still want to pull my cgpa if I can. For once, please let my cgpa increase? I want to get the best results I ever had in uni, is it too ambitious?

3. Revamp my room. So many things to pack!! My wardrobe is in a huge mess. I need to throw/donate my clothes and make space for new ones. I feel like taking a picture of my wardrobe but I will be spoiling my image of a neat girl. HAHA. I also want to repaint my walls and make my room more spacious! NEED TO GET RID OF LOTS OF SOFT TOYS/BAGS/BOOKS/BOXES. Okay I have too many things in my room.

4. Learn to ZTZC. I have always wanted to do this but it requires lots of hardwork and commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment