Sunday, January 6, 2013

I finally visited a brunch cafe in Singapore! I have always wanted to try eggs benedict last time but didn't have the chance and I left for exchange. Then I got to try my virgin eggs benedict in Canada. I think I had enough of eggs benedict in Canada and I could even make them myself! Not really craving for it, but I still decided to try the ones in Singapore. Introduced it to my mum and bro as well. I won't be surprised if my parents don't know what eggs benedict is, but my bro doesn't know either omg. And surprisingly my dad knows and he said he had them everyday in Australia! HAHA amazing. So anyway I brought them to Chock Full of Beans which is located in Changi Village. The eggs benny was okay only, I had much better ones in Canada! Love the latte art though, it's so cute!




Had dinner at Bedok 85! Okay I said I didn't crave for them in the previous post, but I still went ahead since it just opened. Hello unhealthy and oily food. Need to stop my parents from eating too much of such stuff!










I can't wait to go for a K session, I really miss singing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment