Saturday, December 8, 2012

2 DOWN, 2 LEFT.

My papers today went super well, seriously, I never get this feeling of awesomeness after any NTU paper. Even the paper I was super unprepared for turned out well.

Received a gift from God today (I choose to think it is). After my first paper I wanted to do some revision for my next paper in the library. And I chanced upon this question bank that was left open at some hidden window which I wouldn't know if I didn't press F2. Okay that's not the point. But I decided to read through it since I didn't read the textbook at all. The question bank had like 140 MCQs & true/false questions X 8 chapters. Read only all the MCQs instead since I didn't have much time plus I was already very tired and really not absorbing much. I was more of browsing and trying to memorize as much as I can rather than really attempting it. AND GUESS WHAT?! EVERY SINGLE QUESTION for my final paper came from that question bank!!! Awesome or what! It was a breeze when I was doing it, so surprised how I managed to retain so much information. I could afford to just anyhow do some that I really don't know because I knew majority of them confidently. Really a gift from God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment