Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day 9: Orlando

At the last stop of our US trip, Orlando. This means that exchange is REALLY coming to an end. Reached the hotel, dumped our stuff down and went straight to the premium outlet. We didn't wash up despite the long flight throughout the night! Omg, I am judging myself. Imagine not brushing teeth that's damn gross. But oh well, the rest did the same so I came to terms with it. Anyway, I think this was the biggest premium outlet I've been too, with more brands I can recognize. I usually don't splurge on branded goods and I already have a pretty new wallet and new bags from my 21st so I don't want to spend too much buying unnecessary stuff! #thriftygirl Only bought a Marc by Marc Jacobs watch in my favourite colour. It was on sale! So happy with my loot even though it's only one watch. I can never get enough of watches :D

Supposed to watch our chick flicks back at the hotel but the plan failed again. I don't know when we will ever watch it but I want to watch perks of being a wallflower!

No comments:

Post a Comment