Thursday, December 13, 2012


The prof too efficient! He sent us the breakdown of the class performance for finals yesterday when I only had my paper last weekend. Tbh, I was quite surprised that there were so little As, because he went through lots of similar questions that will be tested for exams already. He is very encouraging and makes everything seems easy and manageable. He always tell us not to worry and always reassures the class that he will not test very difficult stuff. He even goes through examples and tells us what kind of topics will be in which section, whether its qualitative or quantitative, what we need to know and what we can ignore etc. It just makes me feel more calm for exams because he has prepared us and I know what to expect. I really like this prof, so I sent him a thank you email yesterday :)

Today, I met him at Starbucks. He thanked me for the thank you note, I also thanked him again. And he told me that I did very well for finals. 'You nailed it, you got the top score' OMG. I was lost for words. I was like sorry? Top score? 'You got an A+, I'm not supposed to tell you so pretend you didn't hear it.' :') He even said even though I don't speak up alot in class, I'm hardworking and have always done well. I'm so encouraged by his words. Seriously, why don't such things happen to me in Singapore. I expected myself to do decently well, but definitely not expecting to top the class at all. This is really a bonus. I'm so happy and thankful :>

No comments:

Post a Comment