Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 4: San Francisco

Arrived pretty late at San Francisco after some flight delay and we also took pretty long to figure out how to get from the airport to our hotel. When we finally reached our hotel it was already 5pm plus, the sun has already set!

I was so delighted when I came out from the train station. Our hotel is located right smack in the middle of the shopping district in Union Square. Forever 21 just down the street as H&M just next door. SUPER SHIOK. Finally satisfied some shopping needs. Since it was already pretty late, we had dinner at some Thai eatery which had a long queue. The food was cheap and good! Had a bowl of duck noodles, seriously I haven't had duck meat since I left Singapore, this was pretty satisfying. I still prefer the NTU one though, my fav can B duck noodles!!

After dinner we went wild with shopping. (Y) So so so happy! The only problem is I don't know how I'm going to bring everything home without exceeding the baggage limit :O

On a side note, I finally got the chance to take Southwest Airlines. Heard so much about it because the prof always use that as an example in class for some of the mods back in UNB. It's supposed to be a very successful cheap budget airline! I was surprised when I actually got drinks and snacks on the plane, I thought it was going to be super budget.

My dad just reminded me that I'll be back in a week. :O :O



No comments:

Post a Comment