Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Food Hunt

Since I am leaving soon, I have been exploring more food places around Saint John.

Sesame crusted seared tuna loin with wasabi aioli
Tuna was supposed to be medium rare but it was a little too cooked when they served it
Wanted to try it medium rare :O
But still not bad a dish.

Montreal style smoked meat sandwich.
Love the generous portion of meat since I am a meat lover!
I like it that it was more moist than the one I had in Montreal, 
but it tasted just like ham instead of smoked meat.

Agedashi tofu, so-so only.


Spicy salmon roll
Fired spicy tuna roll with avocado, teriyaki & spicy mayo
My Korean friend recommended me this and it was really good!

Shitake roll


Seafood sashimi salad with salmon, tuna, octopus, prawn & squid
Finally got to try tuna!

No comments:

Post a Comment