Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 11: Orlando Premium Outlets

Spent the last day in Orlando back at the premium outlets again. Just a full day of shopping, but I bought MUCH MUCH more stuff this time. I felt so guilty at the end of the day, I felt like such a shopaholic, spending money like water :O Bought Ralph Lauren polos for mum and bro and a watch each for mum and dad! Those are the only buys I'm really okay with, since it's for my family. Bought a Kate Spade bag for myself, I was pretty impulsive because I like it but I don't love it and still bought it anyway. And I am usually not a branded bag person but I still splurged on it. But oh well, it's just once in a while, I will just spend less in Singapore. :x

It's the last night in Orlando, which means an official end to the US trip and I am heading home soon :O

No comments:

Post a Comment