Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 5: San Francisco

Wanted to head out for some sightseeing but it was raining. Decided to shop instead! So it was a whole day of crazy shopping. We decided to break into pairs so we could do Christmas shopping for one another. I always love gift exchanges, I love my presents alot too! Got a bag of chapalang stuff from C and G, and a pair of shoes from TY! Okay actually I picked the shoes myself and she paid for it, she did the same too! Since we 都这么熟了, doesn't really matter! LOL. The gifts from C and G were chapalang because it is super random. There is baking stuff, nail polish, chocolates and body lotion. I really really like those nice smelling hand creams and body lotions, especially so if they come in nice packaging. Got a set of pastel nail polish too! :>



Had lunch in a shopping mall and continued to shop after that! Really a full day of shopping, feels good to be so carefree. This is how a holiday should be like! Have been spending a little too much, need to control and save more for Orlando premium outlets!

Next up: Cycling to Golden Gate Bridge



No comments:

Post a Comment