Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 8: San Francisco

The only reason I couldn't wait for Christmas to be over was because I couldn't wait for Boxing Day sales. I have always heard that there would be lots of sales, so I kept my hopes pretty high and couldn't wait to shop since the day before. But to my disappointment, there wasn't really alot of sales? Things were kind of like the same price as before. I wondered if we were shopping at the wrong places. We had a whole day to kill before the flight to Orlando but there wasn't much to shop :< We were also trying to save our money for the premium outlets which we would be going in Orlando! It was a pretty chill day just walking around from morning till night.

Random but this cereal was something I ate daily when I stayed in the hotel. Cereal/granula with raisins never fails. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment