Monday, December 10, 2012

Sweet Temptations

Some bakes over the past 2 weeks!

Cinnamon raisin bun by G

Chocolate brownie


Donuts made by my Korean friend :D


Banana coffee cake with chocolate chip streusel
This is damnnn good, for people who bake, you got to try this!
Click here for the recipe!


Whoopie pie. 
In case you didn't know, its marshmallow cream in between!


Yoghurt cake, peach cheese cake with jelly by G


My proudest bake! Cinnamon raisin bread! Oh my, I MADE BREAD. 
My friends said it was good, made me so happy!
I just feel super accomplished. 
Click here for the recipe!


Chocolate pound cake by G

So as you can tell, G and me are the ones baking! It's like a leisure activity for us. I really love to bake! I think it's more fun than cooking! Or maybe because I already ran out of ideas on what to cook. Baking seems so much easier since the ingredients are usually about the same yet you can make a variety of them. I wonder if I will still have the excitement to bake when I go back. I think of my kitchen at home I am quite sian to bake already, the one in my current apartment is so nice and pretty spacious to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment