Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Keep Calm And Cook

Dishes we have cooked for the past 2 weeks! Haven't really cooked a wide spread for awhile because we have been so busy with school work. When a friend came over to do a project together, we finally had the chance to cook!

Roasted garlic cauliflower. 
Tried this because the reviews and ratings were super high!
We made it without cheese since we didn't have it, still tasted good! 
Try this if you like garlic! Click here for the recipe.


Found black glutinous rice at the city market and I was elated. 
This is one of my favourite desserts, 
love it even more when it's topped with one scoop of vanilla ice cream :D
Cooked this by myself and my mother didn't believe it HAHA. 
With google, nothing is impossible.

Last packet of curry premix D: 
But it's alright, I don really crave for curry anymore.


2 chicken dishes, egg with cai poh and bak kut teh. I cooked all 4 at the same time. 
High level of multi tasking and I did it! (Y) 


Laksa with noodles! 


Tuna casserole. I LOVE THIS DISH. Tuna is one of my favourite!


Home made poutine which is as awesome as it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment