Friday, October 19, 2012




After waiting for so long, my exam timetable is finally out! All along we only know that the last day of exams would be 18 December so we only booked our US trip from 19 December onwards. Was secretly hoping that I will end much much earlier so I could travel around Canada more. Now it just seems so impossible. I haven't gone to Montreal and Quebec City yet :< Got to squeeze some time out somewhere. I really really want to go!! 

For the 3rd time, we baked egg tarts again! 
But this time it failed, it wasn't sweet at all. :(
The recipe I always used was only enough to bake 10 egg tarts, when I tried to bake 12 it just failed. 
So disappointing.


Resorted to adding sugar on top. 

Tried a poppy seed bagel. 

Poppy seed is an oil seed obtained from the opium poppy. Poppy seeds eaten in large quantities can lead to impaired consciousness, lightheadedness and complications with the respiratory and cardiovascular systems. 

Hmm, I think I just took drugs.

Cooked beef for dinner! My first time cooking beef! 
The taste is too strong for my liking :/
I am not a fan of beef, my favourite is still chicken and pork so I ate really little of this. 

Spicy tofu! 

Strawberry and banana yoghurt with berries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment