Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Having a yummy supper now as I am blogging. Oh my, I have been having suppers everyday. How to not get fat? :O I can't resist food at all. 

Supper: Scrambled eggs with soy milk, smoked salmon, toast. 
I love breakfast kind of food. All my favourites here :D

Second round of supper: Fruit cake
I am a big fan of pastries and cakes! Saw this at the supermarket and couldn't help but grab it.

Lunch: Macaroni and salmon cooked with tomato sauce.

My bro told me I had to try cooking this and I doubted it. I thought salmon is always eaten with cream sauce so I was hesitating when he said it was good with tomato sauce. Not even the tomato based pasta sauce, but really just ketchup. Anyway I decided to try and it actually turned out fine! Simple and tasty! :D 

Cleared another midterm today! Hmm, it's really different here. I think I have mentioned before, but I will still say again, their midterms here are really so manageable, you don't really have to wreck your brains to solve any questions. Perhaps like 1 out of 20 questions requires slightly more thinking. But the bulk of it is like if you study, you memorized, you will definitely score. Full marks is definitely possible. But my memory sucks, so I had a hard time trying to regurgitate information. I told myself, I am just aiming for a pass so I was cool with it. Not going to stress over that bit. 

Two assignments due next week and I haven't started on them. Really don't feel like putting in much effort this is bad:/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment