Saturday, October 27, 2012

:8

We baked again yesterday! Okay actually only G and me baked. This time we baked banana chocolate chip muffins. I LOVEEEE BANANAS. This was so yummy I had 4 at one go. :8 I CANNOT RESIST SWEET STUFF!!



For dinner we had macaroni with salmon. It tastes much better this time! The previous time I forgot to drain the water away after cooking the macaroni so it was a little soggy :O


Feeling rather adventurous today so I decided to explore the West of Saint John alone! Was enjoying the pretty scenery along the way :D All taken by my iPhone so the quality isn't very good. Okay actually the quality is DAMN BAD. Photos don't do justice at all! It looks better on my instagram. It's been long since I last used my camera, oh my I really need to go travel!


YUCKS OKAY THE QUALITY SUCKS :<

Whipped up a new dish for dinner! Honey garlic pork ribs. So yummy! I love Lee Kum Kee premix but a pity I only had one pack of this. Need to make the sauce from scratch in future. :/
BEN & JERRY'S ICE CREAM :D :D :D
If I had 1,000,000 flavours was so good! Lots of ingredients inside SO YUMZ! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment