Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mini shopping spree

Went to Walmart for a mini shopping spree yesterday! Phew it didn't rain in the end. I'm so happy with my loots! Bought 2 pairs of pants (camel & blue), a super comfy PJ, a scarf and ear muffs! It was all pretty cheap, but I still felt a littttttle guilty because I haven't spent so much in awhile. It has always been food expenditure :/ BUT I'M STILL VERY HAPPY. Managed to take a break from studies and spent some me time. It felt really good to be on my own for that few hours, just exploring and shopping around. I think I really enjoy solitude.

My loots :D

Met up with the rest for dinner and we went back to our favorite place Montana's! It's a place we dined when we were still staying at the hotel. It's been pretty long since we dined out since we cook our own meals! Used to at least have a weekend brunch out but ever since we learnt how to make eggs benny we stopped going. Anw as usual, the food at Montana's didn't disappoint. The pork ribs was so savory and yummy!! :D

Main: Pork side ribs with chipotle honey sauce
Sides: Baked potato, coleslaw and signature cornbread

HOME MADE EGGS BENNY. Don't have to visit a cafe for this anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment