Thursday, October 25, 2012

Woke up at 1111. It's been awhile since I slept in! But then again, I actually slept for 6 hours only, considering the fact I only slept at 5am. Spent the whole day slacking at home watching my dramas. Hooked on a new drama! Shouldn't be like this since I have TONS of work waiting for me. Hell week coming up :O But its exchange, chill first worry later. (Y) Need to stop stressing myself by comparing with people. I am thankful for friends who are telling me to slack, get a PASS not As. As are really motivating and addictive to be honest. Once I don't score an A, I actually do feel disappointed no matter how I tell myself I am just aiming for a pass. Pride I guess.

Brunch made by G yesterday! Sweet and savoury pancakes :D


Made brunch for everyone today. First time cooking scrambled eggs! (noob again)
Turned out good! I like creamy scrambled eggs!
Honestly I never had such a good spread for breakfast at home ever when I was in Singapore.  
Unless I get macs breakfast or smth.

First attempt at sweet & sour pork! SUCCESS.

Peanut butter broccoli! Innovative and yum.

Other dishes: Sauteed mushrooms and brinjal with belachan!
Thank goodness there is chilli! C's mum sent her different types of chilli.
SHIOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment