Monday, October 1, 2012


Surviving on 1 hour of sleep. omg seriously, who says exchange is going to be slack? I have 3 assignments due this coming week, 2 on Monday and 1 on Wednesday. SUCKS TTM. For the past few days I have been sleeping between 4 to 6am, and today I was awake the whole night and only napped from 930am to 1030am before heading to church. Okay, actually I'm asking for it. Just miss the feeling of staying up (like at camp) and I didn't feel thaaaat sleepy. Kinda love late and quiet nights where I feel so peaceful and good.

Oh I have to share something. I ACTUALLY SCORED THE HIGHEST IN CLASS FOR MY AUDITING ASSIGNMENT. TOTALLY UNEXPECTED. its been like 2698364529432542566 years since I ever topped something academically. The last I can recall is probably primary school HAHA. and once again, it just proves the theory of less effort -> better results. this has been happening too many times. whenever I think I will do badly, I somehow do fine. I didn't really understand the assignment and just did for the sake of doing it, who knows it turned out so good. But this is not good, I am not really learning anything since its probably just me getting lucky. :/


No comments:

Post a Comment