Sunday, October 21, 2012

As free as a bird

SO FREAKING RELIEVED NOW!!! I just submitted 2 assignments which are due on Monday. Submitted so early because I want to slack ASAP, and I know I will still keep checking and editing my work if I don't submit it. So I decided to just heck it and SUBMIT! I hope I won't do too badly, crosses fingers. 

SO YAY, I can focus on my dramas and chill the whole of Sunday before school starts again on Monday. SUCH A HAPPY GIRL NOW :D 

Had another investments group meeting this morning. They seriously last warning. Supposed to meet at 11am and I already went late (deliberately) at 1130am yet I was the second to reach -___- We have this simulator for this mod where we have to invest in stocks and maintain a portfolio for the whole semester. So we have to meet up weekly to discuss what to do with our portfolio. I think its damn inefficient to meet up and it makes it worse that they meet on Saturdays and even even worse that the attendance is always so bad. Usually 3 out of 5 people, including me. Hello, I exchange student also more hardworking than them. Sigh. So anyway I told them we should just skype or use google doc or smth, I really don't want to waste my time. We shall see what happens. Shall not let my mood get dampened by them! 

Oh and it was raining pretty heavily this morning with strong winds. It's so embarrassing how I had to hold my umbrella at weird angles so that it does not get overturned by the wind and I don't get wet. It was almost never right above my head. On the last stretch home, I held the umbrella BEHIND ME when the wind was pushing me forward. Lucky that I was alone if not I would look so silly walking like that.

And now for the food galore as usual!

Had a good breakfast this morning! 2 rounds of breakfast actually. :8

My new favourite bread: Cinnamon raisin bread! 
Dipped in vanilla soy milk topped off with cereals. 
My favourite combination for now. :D

.
G made pancakes for us! 
She always makes it a point to present food nicely before serving.

For dinner, I cooked garlic butter prawns and a stew BECAUSE TY REQUESTED FOR IT. 
I am such a good friend I know. Hi TY, where's my tips? (just kidding)

Pretty proud of this creamy garlic butter prawns. It reminds me of those creamy prawn pastas.
Tastier than the one I cooked previously since I have more ingredients now!

Chicken and potatoes in oyster sauce + dark soya sauce

Oven baked chicken wings by TY. 
Marinated with garlic, salt and pepper, it was good!

G made avocado milk shake for us after dinner. 
Of course she made it with soy milk instead because I don't drink milk at all. 
Totally fell in love with this drink! Love the creaminess and small bits of avocado inside:D

No comments:

Post a Comment