Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's thanksgiving on Monday so there's no classes. I SHOULD be travelling and making use of this long weekend but I'm stuck at home. Pretty sucky that none of us can drive/have the confidence to drive. People who can drive have no space in their cars for us, plane tickets are too expensive and the bus service is closing down and it has very inflexible timings! Oh well, safety comes first so we shouldn't take the risk to drive on our own. But it just doesn't feel like exchange since I'm usually stuck between school and home. I don't even go out except for groceries shopping. Mundane life but still happy with my little group of friends I guess.

On a side note, I decided to make Nutella with bananas this morning for everyone before leaving for school. Yes, school on a Saturday morning. With the same group which I said was inefficient. I hope it will end early, I want to go Walmart for some shopping! and have some me time wandering around, really hope it doesn't rain today!

Nutella with bananas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment