Thursday, October 11, 2012

Take a chill pill

It really feels awesome when you have no classes. I just chilled the whole day away. A little guilty that I didn't do any work at all. I wouldn't feel guilty if my friends didn't study, but they did. Come on, it's exchange. I wonder if there is any single day that they didn't touch books/notes at all. I know we still need to study, but we can also afford to chill abit right? I have friends who are scoring 0 for tests yet they are cool with it. Okay I won't be this extreme but I really don't want to stress myself out. Honestly I am jealous of people who have been travelling every weekend during exchange. Why am I stuck at home. 

Anyway, because I didn't have the mood to study, I decided to cook!

Dinner: Oriental sauce pork chop, curry potatoes & egg with cai poh. 

After dinner, I still didn't feel like doing any work. So I decided to BAKE EGG TARTS. A friend of mine mentioned that it was pretty easy to make and after googling for recipes it was indeed easy! For the fillings, you only need milk, sugar, eggs and water! 

Bought ready made tart shells from a supermarket. May attempt to make them from scratch the next time.

Final product. It was pretty alright, but could be sweeter and there could be more fillings. Will improve on it next time :)



Still happy that I satisfied my cravings for egg tarts :D

Oh I really miss K-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment