Monday, October 8, 2012

How I Get Fat

Was out studying alone yesterday and I was half studying and half people watching. Noticed that many other people were chilling alone, mainly the elderly. They could just stare into space with a cup of coffee and a snack and sit there for hours. This is really a good place to stay after retirement. This old man came up and talked to me, he asked me what I was studying and even guessed that I was studying nursing! SO AMUSING, I LOOK LIKE A NURSE?! LOL. Apparently he claims I did look like one. Anyway we had a great chat and somehow we ended up talking about religion, about God. Pretty amazing talk. :) 

What's a post without food? The amount of food I eat everyday is :O 

Breakfast: Shakshouka
First time eating this!
"Shakshouka is a dish of eggs poached in a sauce of tomatoeschili peppers and onions. It is believed to have a Tunisian origin." -Wikipedia 

Homemade by Grace, it was yummy! She was inspired by Wild Honey.

My new favourite snack: Bagel from Tim Hortons

Dinner: Rosti! Baked salmon with hollandaise sauce :)

Dessert: Strawberries with yoghurt

It's Thanksgiving today! We are going to cook up a big feast and I can't wait! We are all going to cook 1 new dish each :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment