Friday, October 5, 2012

Scored an A+ for a 15% assignment! Am I really lucky or is the prof being lenient? Honestly, I was so sick and tired of doing that assignment that I just submitted it without checking much. I know I didn't put in 100% effort, perhaps about 90%? These are the things that will never happen to me in NTU. Not that I am complaining, I am happy that I did well. More motivated to do even better now :)

And I was really surprised that the profs here are so efficient. I only submitted the assignment on Monday and I received the grade on Friday.

Had a project meeting today from 1130am to 930pm. Who says exchange is slack? I really don't want to put in so much effort since I am here to pass only. But when it comes to project I don't really have a choice, do I? I feel bad leaving them alone. But yet it annoys me when I feel like I was putting in more effort than them. And guess what? The assignment is only worth 5% and its just like a typical tutorial we get back in NTU, maybe with a few more questions. Can't believe we spent this long to go through the questions. Okay I should stop ranting. (Breathes)

2 midterms coming up this week. I hope I survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment