Thursday, October 4, 2012

Masterchef

Some dishes that I recently explored. Really proud of myself! :D


Garlic butter prawns. Going to try making it with creamy sauce the next round :D


Chicken + potato in soya and oyster sauce. Took 1 hour to cook this and it tastes awesome! Glad I cooked a big pot of it!


Chicken wraps with salsa sauce + mayo. Damn yummy! Never have to spend money on wraps at Tims anymore!


Teriyaki chicken udon. I felt that it was alright only, but my friends say its not bad. As long as they like it, I am satisfied :)


Green bean soup with sweet potatoes! The taste of home :')


Lemon chicken. The dish I am most proud of till date! Coated the chicken with flour and fried it on my own from scratch! Tastes like popcorn chicken before I cooked it with lemon sauce. Next time I crave for Shilin chicken, I will know what to do :D


No comments:

Post a Comment