Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So happy today! Scored an A for a 20% graded assignment and an A for one of my midterms! The assignment was due yesterday and the prof already graded mine today! SO EFFICIENT! Considering the amount of effort I put in, I am really thankful. A and A+ have different gpas here, unlike NTU. But I don't need an A+ to be contented. I'm glad I managed to score pretty alright. Getting back another 2 midterms tomorrow, hope it will be good as well though I don't have a very good feeling for one of it.

My lazy lunch for today. MAGGIE MEE. 
Brought 15 packets here and I am left with only 4 now :/ 
On a side note, it was my first time cooking a sunny side up today! Quite a noob I know. 

G just baked for us some chewy apple sauce oatmeal raisin cookies.
It's 1130pm now by the way! Late night baking and snacking session.
HOW CAN I RESIST THIS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment