Monday, October 15, 2012

Best combination ever, really love dipping biscuits into milo/coffee. This could be my daily supper. But I cant afford to do this everyday because I only brought one pack of milo over :(  

Had fried bee hoon for dinner yesterday! (Y)

More fried bee hoon for packed lunch today. 
I have never eaten a meal in school before except for Tim Hortons snacks and coffee because we always pack our own lunch for school! We would just microwave our food before eating. 
Cheap & good! 

Yummy fried bee hoon and chicken breasts with asian 5 spice sauce.
Reminds me of ah lian, but a healthier version :D

Running out of ideas on what to cook :/

Have been sleeping for an average of 5 to 6 hours everyday for awhile I AM SO TIRED. Really want to try to adopt a healthy lifestyle by sleeping for 7 to 8 hours, or even sleeping before 11pm since it has been proven that the best sleeping time is 11pm to 1am. Apparently the best time to wake up is 5am to 7am. I have a super bad digestive system since forever and my TCM physician has advised me to sleep early but I never did. This was never possible in uni life! :< But then again, I shouldn't be wasting time on sleeping right. Sleep is for the weak! Okay, Idk what to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment