Saturday, October 13, 2012

COOKBAKEEAT

Sorry I am too bored so all I can do is COOK and BAKE and EAT.

Yummy food from yesterday and today!

Curry potatoes with bread for breakfast

As usual, after breakfast I will usually crave for something sweet. So yeah, I had yoghurt + strawberries + chocolate. I eat nonstop throughout the day! :O

Cooked a spread for dinner because some food was going to turn bad. 
Had tomato garlic prawns, fried mushrooms, sauteed mushrooms,
broccoli & eggs with green bean

Because the eggs tarts were too yummy to resist, we decided to bake them again. This time with a little more sugar and it was awesome. Purposely baked till the sides abit chao da so its more crispy :D

Egg tarts still not enough! We ventured into making a mixed berries tart.

Overflowing with goodness. 
The custard could be improved on! But not that bad for a first try :)

Had some leftover tart shells so I made nutella and banana tart. 
Doesn't taste as good. I think this combination is better for toasts.


AND FOR BREAKFAST TODAY, I MADE EGGS BENNY WITH SMOKED SALMON 
AND CRISPY PAN FRIED POTATOES
DAMN PROUD OF MYSELF :D :D :D

It was so yummy I couldn't bear to finish it. Oh my, I really love cooking. Even more so when I see my friends loving the food I cook. Love this sense of satisfaction. 
Can I just cook and forget about school?

Dinner: Stir fried chicken, bak kut teh, spinach with mushrooms, 
sausage with tomato, onion rings. 
First attempt at cooking bak kut teh, not too bad! Thank you dwz for intro-ing this brand of bkt to me. I couldn't stop eating the pork with dark soya sauce and chilli! BEST COMBI EVER. If only there was you tiao as well. (greedy girl)

After dinner dessert, ice cream :D MY LOVE.

I have been eating so much I think my family and friends won't be able to recognize me when I go back :O I need to get down to exercise but I am such a lazy bum. The weather is so cold that I just want to snuggle under my comforter all day watching my dramas. It probably will get even worse when winter comes. :/ This is bad.

By the way, today marks the second month in Canada. Time really flies. :<

No comments:

Post a Comment